Instagram can be a great way to build your brand, promote your business and sell products. But it takes time to grow an account on any social platform. The important thing is that you have a strategy in place that will help you get more followers and engagement on Instagram so it’s worth putting in the time and effort required. Here are some ways secret strategy to increase instagram followers.
Create a great feed.
To grow your Instagram following, you need to create a great feed. To do this, you’ll want to:
- Post high quality photos that are visually appealing and have good composition.
- Create a consistent theme for your feed and stick with it.
- Make sure that your photos are well lit and properly exposed.
Create an aesthetic.
Your Instagram feed is your brand, and it’s what you’ll use to sell your products. The more cohesive your feed looks, the more likely people are to follow you because they like your style.
Here are some ways to create an aesthetic:
- Use a consistent color palette. If you’re going for a bright and fun look, stick with bold colors in the same family. If you want something darker, try using complementary colors like orange and green though this can be challenging if there’s not enough contrast between them.
- Keep filters consistent across all photos in each theme or set of photos. For example, if one theme has black and white filter while another theme has no filter at all then they won’t mesh well together on one page, however if both themes had their own unique filter selections then they would blend nicely into each other without being jarringly different than before.
Your photos need to be of high quality.
- Use a good camera. If you don’t have a professional DSLR, get one. Good quality images will make all the difference in the world to your followers.
- Make sure your photo is well lit. You can use natural light or artificial light, however, if you’re going for natural light, make sure it isn’t too harsh.
- Use a good filter. A good filter will help enhance the quality of your photo while keeping its originality intact.
One of the best ways to get followers on Instagram is by using hashtags. Hashtags can be found in the captions of posts or in the comments section below a post. If you use relevant and popular hashtags, then you’ll be able to reach people who are interested in what you have to offer.
Collaborate with other users.
You can also collaborate with other users who have similar tastes to you, large followings, and are in your niche. If they have a similar aesthetic as well, that’s even better.
To find these people:
- Search for hashtags related to your niche on Instagram. You don’t need to use the hashtag itself, instead, search for keywords within it. Type in all different kinds of variations there will be more than one way for people to search for what you offer. This is especially true if you’re trying to reach an international audience as well as local ones.
- Filter by location and time frame until you find someone whose work resonates with yours most closely. If you’re looking at someone’s recent posts, be sure they’ve used collaboration in them somehow so you know they want help from others too.
Follow people who have similar interests as you.
It’s important to find people who have similar interests as you. You want to find people who are in your niche, or even better, people who are outside of your niche but sufficiently targeted. The goal here is to reach a wider audience while still appealing to the same crowd that way you can get a boost in followers without having to change what makes your account so great.
If it’s difficult for you to come up with anything specific, try searching similar interests on Instagram and see what comes up. You might stumble upon some users that could be good fits for your account. If nothing else, this step will give you some direction on where exactly to go next.